mPrest Defense division is searching for Frontend Developer to join our software development teams in developing and innovating applications and solutions using Angular and other cutting edge technologies.
mPrest has vast defense experience and a proven track record in the development of highly innovative command-and-control (C2) systems such as Iron Dome, one of the world’s most complex and successful air-defense systems.
- 2-4 years of experience as a web developer –MUST
- At least 2 years of experience of development with Angular – MUST.
- Experience with v10 – advantage!
- CSSGrid & Flex – Advantage
- 2 years of experience with NGRX – Advantage
- Deep understanding of SCSS in the angular environment – Advantage
- Deep understanding of RxJS – Advantage.
- Experience with Node.js – Advantage.
- Experience with Redux – Advantage.
- Experience With ESRI/Google Maps – Advantage
- Experience with Angular Material – Advantage
- Experience in FE Architecture – Advantage.
- Working with Product AND UX/UI Designer – Advantage