mPrest is the world leader of DERMS – Distributed Energy Resources Management System.
Our mission is to build innovative solutions to a changing energy market that create value now and into the future.
mPrest sets the standard in the energy market.
About the role
Reporting to the CCO, the Bid Manager’s primary responsibility is to identify, evaluate and manage mPrest’s bid process for tenders across significant energy projects. Our clients include TSO, DSO, VPP, EV charging aggregators, energy retailers, critical utilities.
Key Responsibilities include
- Ongoing market sounding to place mPrest at the forefront of tendering activity in our target market.
- Identify new tender opportunities which fall within mPrest’s target market.
- Evaluate tender criteria and formulate a winning bid strategy to achieve successful outcomes.
- Coordinate mPrest’s technical tender response including liaison with sales, sales engineering, product managers, R&D, delivery, legal, and procurement personnel.
- Review pricing build-up to ensure all project risks have been captured and/or mitigated.
- Ensure all tenders are submitted on time and in accordance with business rules.
- Work with the Sales team to help formulate sales strategy and develop new products/services that establish long-term competitive advantage.
- Keep abreast of industry developments and identify new opportunities and threats that may arise over time.
What are we looking for?
This role is an excellent opportunity to work with some of the most engaged, talented, and passionate people within the energy industry.
To be considered you must have tertiary qualifications in Business, Finance, or Engineering together with:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills – Hebrew and English.
- Demonstrated experience in sales of high capital value
- Ability to work under own initiative and balance priorities to achieve results.
- Confident and self-motivated individual with a strong interest in renewable technologies and the energy market.
- Experience working in a large global energy company/vendor is an advantage.
- Background in SW/product companies or SW consulting/SI is an advantage.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com system is a big advantage.
- Experience in sales operation is an advantage.
- At least 7 years of experience as a bid manager.
So if you are a dynamic high performing individual with a drive to succeed and a passion for energy then we would love to hear from you!