mPrest Defense division is searching for algorithms developers to join our software development teams in developing innovative algorithms. The position includes implementation, analysis and maintenance of algorithms, using primarily the C/C++ language and also Matlab and Python.
mPrest has vast defense experience and a proven track record in the development of highly innovative command-and-control (C2) systems such as Iron Dome, one of the world’s most complex and successful air-defense systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering / software / information systems / aeronautics / computer science
- At least 3 years of experience in C/C++
- Experience with Matlab – advantage
- Experience with Python – advantage
- Independent and proactive
- Self and fast learning skills
- Willingness to travel overseas to customers