mPrest Defense division is searching for Software Developer to join our R&D group.
Take an active position in the software development lifecycle.
If you want to take part in the development of core defense solutions, participate in all product development stages, attend military experiments and contribute to the national security, your place is with us!
• Design and feature implementation
• Provide customer support by solving project issues – onsite and remote
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering/ Electrical Engineering- must
• At least 3 years of experience in software development.
• Experience with UI development of complex and multidisciplinary systems.
• Hands-on experience with Microsoft technologies, specifically: .NET development, C#, WPF.
• Multi-threading on Windows platform-must
• Experience with test driven development and proper unit testing of code
• Oriented Programming / Object Oriented Design (OOP/OOD)
• Ability to develop secure solutions and knowledge of industry best practices regarding information security and defensive – Big advantage
• Experience with GIS / Mapping – Big Advantage
• Experience with Command & Control Systems- Big advantage
• Valid Security Clearance – Big advantage
• Experience with SQL Server – Advantage
• Hands-on experience with communication protocols, specifically: JSON/XML, TCP/IP, UDP, sockets. – Advantage