What will you do?
You will design & develop & maintain large-scale hosted systems, building a robust and production grade system which serves critical applications for key projects.
You will need to address high availability performance & efficiency issues.
Technology stack: AWS, Kubernetes,OpenShift , Elasticsearch,Mongodb Kafka, Redis, Prometheus, Grafana, Jager , Jenkins
- Design and improve mPrest infrastructure
- Design new solutions to meet application & business requirements
- Maintain mission critical infrastructure (onprem)
- Collaborate with developers to ensure services’ data efficiency and reliability, best practices
- Research new tools & products
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps
- Experience working with Kubernetes
- Experience in building large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience writing design & architecture documents, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts.
- Debug complex problems in testing environments
- Solid Experience with one of the following: Python/NodeJS/Ruby/Go/Groovy.
- Experience with administering large-scale applications on modern platforms.
- System Admin experience of Linux based systems
- Demonstrated experience containerizing applications or workflows
- Knowledge of virtualization
- Experience in CI/CD using AzureDevops
- 2+ years of development experience
- Valid Security Clearance – big advantage