What will you do?
You will design & develop & maintain large-scale hosted systems, building a robust and production grade system which serves critical applications for key projects.
You will need to address high availability performance & efficiency issues.
Technology stack: AWS, Kubernetes,OpenShift , Elasticsearch,Mongodb Kafka, Redis, Prometheus, Grafana, Jager , Jenkins
• Design and improve mPrest infrastructure
• Design new solutions to meet application & business requirements
• Maintain mission critical infrastructure (onprem)
• Collaborate with developers to ensure services’ data efficiency and reliability, best practices
• Research new tools & products
• 3+ years of experience as a DevOps
• Experience working with Kubernetes
• Experience in building large-scale distributed systems.
• Experience writing design & architecture documents, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts.
• Debug complex problems in testing environments
• Solid Experience with one of the following: Python/NodeJS/Ruby/Go/Groovy.
• Experience with administering large-scale applications on modern platforms.
• System Admin experience of Linux based systems
• Demonstrated experience containerizing applications or workflows
• Knowledge of virtualization
• Experience in CI/CD using AzureDevops
• 2+ years of development experience
• Valid Security Clearance – big advantage