What will you do?
You will design & develop & maintain large-scale (Public/Private/Hybrid). cloud-based systems, building a robust and production grade system which serves critical applications for key projects.
You will need to address high availability performance & efficiency issues to reach the perfect balance across many different projects.
Technology stack: AWS, Kubernetes,OpenShift , Elasticsearch,Mongodb Kafka/Pulsar, Redis, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ, Prometheus, Grafana, Chef, Terraform , Jenkins
- Design and improve mPrest infrastructure.
- Design new solutions to meet application & business requirements.
- Maintain mission critical infrastructure (onprem / cloud)
- Collaborate with developers to ensure services’ data efficiency and reliability, best practices.
- Research new tools & products
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps
- 2+ years of development experience
- Experience working with Kubernetes / OpenShift
- Experience in building large-scale distributed systems in the cloud.
- Experience writing design & architecture documents, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts.
- Debug complex problems in testing environments
- Solid Experience with one of the following: Python/NodeJS/Ruby/Go/Groovy.
- Experience with tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, Chef, Puppet,
- Experience with administering large-scale applications on modern platforms.
- Production experience with Hybrid Cloud Solutions.
- System Admin experience of Linux based systems
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Demonstrated experience containerizing applications or workflows
- Knowledge of virtualization
- Experience with running production workloads on AWS platform.