mPrest Defense division is searching for Full Stack team leader to join and lead the Satellite constellation ground segment C2 System.
The project is a disruptive New Space project based on a CubeSat satellites constellation.
You will extend an existing C2 system as well as develop additional services and web applications.
You will be in charge of recruiting and leading the development team.
You will Take an active position in the software development lifecycle, from design sessions through code review and testing.
- Leading a team of developers according to Agile best practices
- Interface with various and multidisciplinary R&D groups and with support tiers
- Planning, executing and validating the team work according to the agreed design and requirements
- Hands-On design and feature implementation
- At least 2 years of experience as a team leader
- At least 3 years of experience with Micro-services Architecture, Distributed Systems
- At least 2 years of experience working with Agile software development methodology
- At least 3 years of hands on experience of Python/Node development
- Experience with Docker and k8s
- Experience working on React or Angular frameworks
- Experience working on Windows and Linux
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Self and fast learning skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Command and Control systems
- Experience in private clouds
- Experience in SQL/NO SQL DB
- Experience in the space industry
- Valid security clearance
- Experience with Prometheus and Grafana
- Experience with DevOps practices (CI pipeline) and deployment tools