• You will be part of the development team that designs and builds our core fuzzing technology.
• You will write reliable and maintainable code for the ecosystem at handYou will extend the core capabilities of fuzzers, extend existing and add additional bug detectors (sanitizers).
• You will become an expert using our own tools and help creating the features that will make you and our customers successful.
• You take an active part in continuously improving our development culture and agile processes.
• A proven track record of finding security vulnerabilities in shipping products
• Programming background in C, C++, and/or Objective-C
• Proficiency in higher level programming languages such as Java and Python
• Experience writing, deploying and optimizing fuzzers
• Experience building security tools and automation that scale
• Familiarity with modern processor architecture
• Background in secure coding best practices and code auditing
• Have an understanding of past, current, and emerging security exploit types
• Proficiency in either macOS or other flavors of UNIX
• Have the ability to track and manage numerous parallel activities
• Ability to explain complex security problems