mPrest Defense division is searching for JAVA developers to join our software development teams in developing and innovating applications and solutions using cutting edge technologies.
mPrest has vast defense experience and a proven track record in the development of highly innovative command-and-control (C2) systems such as Iron Dome, one of the world’s most complex and successful air-defense systems.
- 2-3 years’ experience writing enterprise-class Java components utilizing the Spring framework
- Experience with Micro Services Architecture and Distributed Systems
- Experience using, designing and building REST/Web Service APIs
- Familiarity with the full software development lifecycle with Agile methodologies
- A proven team player with great communication skills (verbal and textual)
- Strong technical and analytical skills, fast learner, independent and able to deep dive into complex problems & find their root cause.
- Familiar with GIT.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field/technology unit graduate with relevant experience
- Key contributor in at least one year development project involving Spring Boot
- Experienced with Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge of containerization environments and infrastructure (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes).
- Familiar with TFS and DevOps
- Experience with Command & Control Systems – big advantage
- Valid Security Clearance – Big advantage