Who are we?
mPrest is a leader in global defense market, has vast defense experience and a proven track record in the development of highly innovative command-and-control (C2) systems such as Iron Dome, one of the world’s most complex and successful air-defense systems.
We are searching for a highly motivated QA engineer to join our R&D family. You will take a part in all levels of the testing cycle, from design to HO tests execution in our unique projects. Our QA team is open to embrace a new way of thinking and method of testing.
If you would like to be involved with the development of core defense solutions, participate in all product development stages, attend military experiments, and use cutting-edge technologies to contribute to the national security, your place is with us!
• Be a part of QA processes, Partner with Software Development and System Engineers
• Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Design, develop and execute manual test cases using different tools
• Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
• 1 year of experience in SW testing.
• Basic understanding in Server/Client technologies and architecture.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Hebrew, English).
• Experience in writing test documents (STD, STP, STR).
• Organized ,methodical with high ability to self-learning.
• Strong analytics skills to identify the root cause of issues.
• Electronics practical engineering or Infinity labs graduates – advantage.
• Military service technological unit – advantage.
• Knowledge in IT/integration – advantage.
• Experience with Windows environment – advantage.