mPrest Defense division is searching for an experienced Node.js Team Leader. This is a unique opportunity to lead a team that builds the new combat in field command and control systems. mPrest has vast defense experience and a proven track record in the development of highly innovative command-and-control (C2) systems such as Iron Dome, one of the world’s most complex and successful air-defense systems.
- 3+ years of experience in software team lead.
- 5+ years of experience in software development and full product life-cycles.
- Strong Experience in Node.js web framework.
- Strong experience in frontend frameworks – React.
- Understanding of basic data structures & algorithms.
- Experienced with relational databases(MySQL, Postgres, etc) good working knowledge of SQL Experience with non-relational databases (MongoDb, Cassandra, Hbase, DynamoDb), designing schemas.
- Experience in API design and best practices.
- Experience in building microservices-based architectures.
- Experience in distributed system design and exposure to messaging queues such as RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related field.
- Good design and prototyping skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead teams and mentor junior/midlevel members.