Senior Java developer. Take an active position in the software development lifecycle, from design sessions through code review and testing.
- Knowledge on developing according to Agile best practices.
- Interface with various R&D groups and with support tiers.
- Planning, executing and validating development tasks according to the agreed design and requirements.
- Provide customer support by solving product issues – onsite and remote
- 5+ years of experience on java technologies & frameworks (Spring and Guice). Practical experience in Java development – Must.
- 3+ years of experience with Micro Services Architecture and Distributed Systems.
- 2+ years of experience working with Agile software development methodology.
- Experience with SQL/NOSQL based Databases.
- Experience with DevOps practices (CI pipeline) and deployment tools (Jenkins, Docker, K8s, etc.).
- Experience working on Windows and Linux environments.
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science.