mPrest Defense division is searching for JAVA developers to join our software development teams in developing and innovating applications and solutions using cutting edge technologies. Take part in planning, executing and validating development tasks according to the agreed design and requirements. Provide customer support by solving product issues – onsite and remote.
mPrest has vast defense experience and a proven track record in the development of highly innovative command-and-control (C2) systems such as Iron Dome, one of the world’s most complex and successful air-defense systems.
- 5+ years of experience on JAVA technologies & Spring framework. Practical experience in Java development
- 3+ years of experience with Micro Services Architecture and Distributed Systems
- 2+ years of experience working with Agile software development methodology
- Experience with JAVA 11
- Experience with SQL/NOSQL based Databases
- Experience with DevOps practices (CI pipeline) and deployment tools (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience working on Windows and Linux environments
- Familiar with GIT
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science
- Familiar with TFS and Azure DevOps
- Key contributor in at least one year development project involving Spring Boot
- Experience with Command & Control Systems – big advantage
- Valid Security Clearance – Big advantage