We’re looking for a talented Senior Java Software Engineer to join our enthusiastic team for developing the next generation system that will bring the evolving world of renewable energy to the next level using cutting edge technologies.
If you have experience in microservices architecture, Java / Spring, K8S, MongoDB, large and complex distributed systems, you have passion for making the world a better place.
And you want to have a key role that impact millions of people, we’re looking for you!
• Designs and authors robust platform components within a large-scale system.
• Assist team lead in requirements gathering and analysis, solution research and design.
• Produces clean, scalable, modular, secure, well structured, testable code.
• Collaborates with other developers continually throughout the Software Development life cycle.
• Builds and helps maintain reusable components and libraries.
• Influences application architecture and development processes.
• Effectively communicates within the technical team and with stakeholders
• BSc in computer science / elite army unit graduate – advantage
• 5+ years programming experience in Java or equivalent Object-Oriented language
(preferably Java 8+Spring)
• Experience in SQL, NoSQL and Big Data tools
• Experience with cloud and virtual environments: Amazon, Azure, Docker, K8S
• Deep understanding. with web systems (API / REST / NGINX)
• Experience in a microservices architecture
• Experience developing large scale distributed systems
• Experience with Message Queuing (e.g. Apache Kafka, activemq, etc.).
• Familiarity with the full software development lifecycle with Agile methodologies.
• A proven team player with great communication skills (verbal and textual).
• Strong technical and analytical skills, fast learner, independent and able to deep dive into complex problems & find their root cause.
• Familiar with GIT and TFS.
• Experience with modern electricity and IOT systems.
• Knowledge in algorithms, data-mining and machine learning