eMprest Energy looking for Senior Product Management Executive for the deregulated energy market!
Who Is mPrest?
- 18-year-old company
- Leader in the global defense market (Iron Dome missile interception system)
- Leader in Industrial IoT and Energy Management focused on grid modernization, distributed grid edge orchestration, and Distributed Resource Management Systems (DERMS)
- In a three-year period, we have positioned ourselves as leaders in the market and closed contracts with 18 major utilities
Executive Summary of Candidate We Are Seeking:
- Energy Background: An individual who –
- maintains close relationships with decision makers and decision influencers at VPPs, solar and storage developers and installers, deregulated renewable energy arms of utility groups, EV Charging Aggregators, and non-regulated Load Serving Entities (LSEs), such as Community Choice Aggregators (CCAs)
- has a deep understanding of these customer’s business models, business challenges and business needs
- has a deep understanding of product and solution offerings in these markets and a strong vision as to what else is needed to meet the market needs
- has a strong technical, product, and cross functional team motivational experience to design, build and roll-out products that meet market and company strategy and needs
- Has experience in working for large and small companies and proven success track records in both
- Has experience working with the above-mentioned energy service providers in the de-regulated energy market
- Is an independent worker and thinker.
- A “long game” player. Will be able to overcome obstacles and not give up until target is achieved
- Has an infectious excitement, will motivate and excite others.
- A visionary product executive capable of defining, rolling out and support of selling new concepts and cutting-edge innovative software products.
- Industry Credibility: Ability to be accepted as a Trusted Advisor and provide Thought Leadership
Scope and Responsibilities:
- Lead product management to deregulated energy aggregators and service providers globally
- Drive product strategy, product definition, product roadmap and product lifecycle
- Support sales team in understanding the market, the competitive environment, as well as in the creation of marketing and sales collaterals and in presenting to and buying on customers
- Drive significant business growth in deregulated energy markets
- Support the R&D team in high level and detailed level definitions of product requirements for R&D to develop products
Experience / Skills Required:
- Demonstrated ability to define market leading software products for the deregulated energy markets (energy service providers, aggregators and VPPs, EV Charging Aggregators, etc.)
- Highly knowledgeable of the business needs, software needs applications and current products within defined target markets.
- Deep understanding of customer business and financial models.
- Proven strategic marketing ability. In it for the ‘long game.’
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to interact well with ‘C’ level leadership as well as engineering, business, etc.
- Knowledge of deregulated energy industry trends, performance and standard metrics
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative thinker.
- Team player.
- A quick study with new technology & business and open to innovation.
- A born leader, motivator and product executive.
- Able to travel as necessary for the business.
- Excellent collaborator
- Excellent communications and presentation skills. Able to communicate complex technical issues effectively to individuals with different levels of technical knowledge
- Strategic thinker
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to challenge the status quo and gain buy-in and engagement from teams leading to successful products
- A quick study with new technology & business and open to innovation
- Able to travel as necessary for the business