About the role:
- Reviewing product specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Working closely with product and software developers to understand the requirements
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Execute test plans \ test cases \ regression testing to produce meaningful reports
- Provide customer support by understanding and solving product issues – onsite and remote
- Interface with various R&D groups and with support tiers, estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
What are we looking for?
- +5 years’ experience in testing and writing low level test cases for large scale distributed systems
- +3 years’ experience in writing test documents (STD, STP, STR)
- +3 years’ experience in testing Micro Services
- +1 years’ experience with SQL/NOSQL based Databases
- Power engineering degree / Electrical grid understanding / experience with Power grid command & control systems – Huge advantage
- Experience working with Agile software development methodology
- Experience with deployment tools – Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience working on Windows and Linux environments.
- Experience using automation tools (BE & UI)
- Team player with can-do approach
- Eager to learn and strive in a fast-pace growing environment