mPrest Defense division is searching for a responsible and independent Senior QA to lead and participants in all parts of the testing cycle, from design to HO tests execution in our unique projects. The QA team is open to embrace a new way of thinking and method of testing.
mPrest has vast defense experience and a proven track record in the development of highly innovative command-and-control (C2) systems such as Iron Dome, one of the world’s most complex and successful air-defense systems.
As a Senior QA, You Will:
- Build QA processes and execute manual end-to-end testing
- Partner with Software Development and System Engineers on new designs and features and customer requirements
- Take ownership of quality health (e.g. testing coverage, performance, best practices, etc.)
- Contact and deliver new version and bugs fixes to customers
- Innovate on testing tools, quality, and team processes
- Self-learn approach and ability to understand complex systems including: processes, products integrations, Interfaces, and technical architecture
- At least 5 years of experience as a QA engineer of complex systems with an emphasis on Server/Client tests
- Ability to define test cases and experience in running systematical test cases
- Experience in writing test documents (STD, STP, STR)
- Experience working with communication protocols sniffers
- Experience working with TFS or common testing management tool
- Ability to troubleshoot systems to identify the root cause of issues
- Basic knowledge in IT/integration
- Experience with Windows environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Hebrew, English)
- Experience in leading a team of QA Engineers Experience
- QA Course/ B.Sc graduate
- Experience with Command & Control Systems – big advantage
- Valid Security Clearance – big advantage