mPrest Defense division is searching for Embedded SW Team Leader to join and lead in R&D group. Leading a team of C++ developers.
Take an active position in the software development lifecycle, from design sessions through code review and testing.
• Leading a team of developers according to Agile best practices.
• Interface with various R&D groups and with support tiers.
• Planning, executing, and validating the team work according to the agreed design and requirements.
• Hands-On design and feature implementation.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
• 3+ years of experience in C++ Embedded (11/14/17) development
• Experience with Linux.
• Excellent communication skills and capability to work with multiple interfaces.
• Experience with ALM tools (Git, Jira, Confluence, Azure DevOps).
• Experience as a team leader- big advantage.