Who Is mPrest?
- 18 year old company
- Leader in the global defense market (Iron Dome missile interception system)
- Leader in Industrial IoT and Energy Management focused on grid modernization, distributed grid edge orchestration, and Distributed Resource Management Systems (DERMS)
- In a three-year period, we have positioned ourselves as leaders in the market and closed contracts with 18 major utilities
Executive Summary of Candidate We Are Seeking:
- Energy Background: An individual who maintains close relationships with decision makers and decision influencers at VPPs, solar and storage developers and installers, deregulated renewable energy arms of utility groups, EV Charging aggregators, and non-regulated Load Serving Entities (LSEs), such as Community Choice Aggregators (CCAs). Has successfully closed business with these relevant individuals, and understands their business and business models.
- Has experience in working for large and small companies and proven success track records in both
- Has experience working with the above mentioned energy service providers in the de-regulated energy market
- Is an independent worker and thinker.
- A “long game” player. Will be able to overcome obstacles and not give up until target is achieved.
- Has an infectious excitement, will motivate and excite others
- A true “hunter”. Specializes in creating deals from scratch and in maximizing these deal sizes
- A true “trailblazer”, with a proven record of accomplishment is selling software products, software consulting as well as being a visionary sales executive capable of selling new concepts and cutting-edge innovative software products as well.
- Scope and Responsibilities:
- Drive significant business growth in specified territory.
- Lead the development and closing of multiple multi-year purchase agreements.
- Facilitate internal and external communication and the building of relationships with customers (your existing relationships, as well as creating new relationships).