mPrest Defense division is searching for C# developers to join our software development teams in developing and innovating applications and solutions using .Net and other cutting edge technologies.
mPrest has vast defense experience and a proven track record in the development of highly innovative command-and-control (C2) systems such as Iron Dome, one of the world’s most complex and successful air-defense systems.
- At least 3 years of C# development experience
- Client-Server system development experience
- Working in Multi-threading environment
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Self and fast learning skills, Innovation and ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Hands-on experience with SQL Server
- Hands-on experience with communication protocols, specifically: JSON/XML, TCP/IP, UDP, sockets, WCF
- · Experience with proper unit and automatic testing of code. (TDD, Cucumber BDD, etc.)
- Passion for high quality coding with respect to security, safety, performance and more
- Hands-on experience with WPF (or another XAML based language) and MVVM
- Hands-on experience with C++
- Experience with Command & Control Systems – big advantage