mPrest Defense division is searching for a Software Architect to join our lead technical group in plaining, defining and innovating applications and solutions using cutting edge technologies.
mPrest has vast defense experience and a proven track record in the development of highly innovative command-and-control (C2) systems such as Iron Dome, one of the world’s most complex and successful air-defense systems.
What will you do?
- Lead system architectures and software technology
- Plan the Infra technology roadmap for command-and-control (C2) systems
- Lead the cloud and cyber security technology aspects of the systems
- Support the project management group and system engineering group
- Define and lead POCs to promote the product technology
- Experience Software System Architect with background in distributed computing, cloud native, analytics and mission critical systems. With strong leadership capability within the RnD organization
- At least 4 years of experience with System Software Architecture
- At least 3 years of experience with Micro Services Architecture and Distributed Systems
- At least 3 years of experience with non-SQL databases (Elastic, Mongo, Cassandra, etc) and message buses (Kafka, ZeroMQ, HiveMQ, RabbitMQ, etc)
- At least 3 years of experience with Requirements Analysis
- At least 2 years of experience with security design aspects (SSO, Zero Trust Architecture, etc)
- Experience with DevOps practices (CI/CD) and deployment tools (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience with cloud-based low latency video processing (analytics, streaming, re-encoding, recording/playback) – Advantage
- Experience with systems heavily using advanced features of network protocols (TCP/UDP, multicast, DDS, RTSP, VoIP protocols) – Advantage
- Experience systems involving simulation protocols (HLA, DIS) – Advantage
- Experience with Command & Control Systems – Big advantage