mPrest is looking for talented, creative and motivated professionals to join our dynamic and growing team. Our game-changing technology is already making a difference across Defense, Security, Utility and Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) sectors worldwide.
mPrest systems is looking for a Software Quality Assurance Manager to lead and maintain Quality process improvements and adherence to state of the art software development and testing standards .
We are looking for an experienced Software QA professional who is capable to adopt requirements to different types of programs while maintaining high level of Quality and efficiency.
We are looking for a team player, with Hands-On capabilities and willingness, and with excellent interpersonal skills in both in-house and external interfaces.
- Firm understanding of software development principles and advanced knowledge of software testing practices
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization
- Experience in qualification of software systems according to accepted industry framework such as ISO9001 and AS9100 standards and principals.
- Experience in leading certification and audits with certifying bodies and Tier customers
- Experience in leading risk management plan in the fields of defense systems or medical device
- Customer satisfaction, process, and product quality and reliability focused
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science, Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- Certifications in Software Engineering / Software Quality Assurance
- Knowledge of software safety standards and audit methods
- Experience with Military and Civilian standards such as MIL STD, IEEE etc.
- Experience working with both Agile and Waterfall environments
- Experience in software testing in a formal software development environment