Our growing company is looking for a Talent Sourcer & marketing to join our HR team and be a part of our effort to make the world a better place!
- Identify people with unique or valuable talents and attract them to our hiring process
- Collaborate closely the Talent Acquisition team and with People Partners to understand the specific skills required for each position and build the best sourcing strategies to attract passive candidates
- Work with the Talent Acquisition team to help them build pipelines for different roles while creating a great candidate experience
- Develop innovative and engaging candidate sourcing strategies to recruit the best talent for each role while ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Analyze the competitor landscape
- Research and utilize cutting-edge talent sourcing tools and technologies
- Establish strong relationships with all key partners to understand and develop the best top of funnel strategies to deliver on hiring goals, both in the short and long-term
- Take part in organizational recruiting initiatives promoting different topics like candidate experience, diversity, employer branding, etc.
- Creative recruitment marketing strategies and ideas, ways to build our brand and add value to our social media presence
- Partner with the marketing and larger People team to dive into global employer branding
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role with emphasis on technical sourcing top-notch candidates
- Proven sourcing skills and experience with recruiting databases and Social Media platforms (such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Facebook, Stack Overflow, GitHub, etc.).
- A true story-teller who capable to share our story with the world through relevant social media platforms
- Strong ability to both screen and sell an opportunity for passive candidates
- “Can-do” attitude and a creative approach to sourcing
- High level of efficiency, time management, and the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew and English
- Creative, inclusive and empathetic individual with a passion for inspiring and developing people
- Commercially minded with Planning abilities in order to meet business needs
- Excellent English – writing and verbal