mPrest Systems, a global provider of mission critical, software Command and Control solutions for the defense sector, is looking for a System Engineer.
The selected applicant will join a team of talented engineers which is responsible for defining customer needs, functional and product architecture, requirements definition and decomposition, UML based engineering and system performance.
- Mission/operational analysis and Concept of Operations (CONOPS) development
- Identification and understanding of complex systems oriented concepts
- Systems Engineering solutions to technical issues which will define system architecture, requirements, and capabilities
- Development, integration and fielding of system and software related documentation.
- At least 1 year of working experience as a System Engineer of command and control or software systems or 3 years experience as a Technical Product manager of a complicated software system.
- Proven experience in system requirements specification and design documents preparation Product management capabilities.
- BSc. in Computer Science/Electrical Engineer/Software or relevant engineering – Advantage (MSc.is a strong advantage).
- Experience with C4I/C2 System engineering.
- Experience in Air defense/Military systems.
- Project management capabilities – Ability to lead tasks, manage time and budget, prioritize actions – strong advantage.
- Security clearance – strong advantage.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, able to “hold the room” and lead meetings.