mPrest Systems, a global provider of mission-critical monitoring & control solutions for the defense, security, utility, and Internet of Things (IoT) sectors.
Our game-changing technology is already making a difference worldwide. You can also make a difference by joining our company!
- We are looking for a System Integration Manager to join and lead the company integration team.
- The position requires and involve hands on and delivering and supporting large scale projects. Every project is unique and will require learning new technologies
- and designing new solutions to meet the R&D requirements & deliver a complete solution with Infrastructure & software to the end customer.
- The integration team is involved throughout the lifecycle of the R&D process from the development stage lab environments to the full-scale deployment
- in the customer premise and ongoing support & upgrades once the delivery is complete.
- Support customers (outside the office)
- Willingness to travel overseas to customers.
- On call responsibilities
- At least 2-3 years experience as an integration /System Manager/Team Leader
- 3-5 years previous experience as a system admin / system integration.
- Excellent customer oriented individual, a problem solver
- Fast learner, team player, ability to work under pressure.
- Experience with Windows environment as a system admin (AD,GPO).
- Knowledge in virtualization technologies (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Excellent understanding of networking (LAN, WAN)
- Hands on experience with networking equipment (Cisco, Dell)
- Experience with host base (endpoint agent) security solutions
- Strong troubleshooting experience in complex systems
- Experience with Storage systems (NetApp – Advantage)
- Experience with Scripting & automation advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Hebrew, English)
- CCNA / CCNP Advantage
- MCSE/MCITP Advantage
- Knowledge in .Net advantage
- Experience with large projects – a big advantage
- Valid Security Clearance – advantage