About The Position
This role includes managing and leading a DevOps team with a Hands-On approach (in a team that includes multiple DevOps teams).
Responsible for implementing, leading, developing, and executing DevOps processes based on requirements defined by multiple projects.
Building and maintaining agile and fast processes throughout the development life cycle using advanced technologies and tools, with a focus on optimization/continuous improvement.
Supporting development and integration teams in the release process to development/customer environments.
- At least three years of experience in leading DevOps teams.
- Experience in developing CI/CD processes with tools such as GitLab/Azure DevOps/Jenkins.
- Experience working with Git configuration management.
- Experience in writing Bash/Python scripts.
- Experience with Linux/Windows.
- Experience with Docker containers.
- Experience with Kubernetes (familiarity with Openshift is a plus).
- Experience with HELM.
- Experience with IaC-based configuration management tools such as Ansible/TerraForm is a plus.
- Familiarity with DevSecOps is a plus.
- Experience working with both public and private cloud environments (AWS) is a plus.