QA Team Leader
About The Position
Leading software and system testing activities or a testing team.
responsible for planning and executing the overall system testing processes throughout the entire lifecycle, in alignment with required requirements and scenarios. This involves understanding product software development processes, levels and types of testing, customer needs, system constraints, and project limitations. Additionally, responsible for constructing the test plan for development and testing, and professionally leading testing engineers, ensuring control over their work, coordinating schedules, and outputs with development leaders. The testing leader actively participates in all stages of product development.
An engineer with proven experience in planning, managing, and conducting software and system testing.
- At least 5 years of experience in planning, managing, and conducting tests in one or more of the following areas:
- High analytical ability in software systems.
- Knowledge and experience working with software testing methodologies, including control over the software lifecycle and integrating testing into it.
- Experience in Agile testing methodologies.
- Defining work processes and tools for test management. Experience working with ALM tools.
- Familiarity with CI/CD processes.
- Experience in writing and maintaining test documents (STP, STD, STR).
- Preparation and conduct of formal surveys.
- Managing interfaces with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Direct management of testing engineers (an advantage).
- Knowledge of container technologies such as Dockers and orchestration tools such as Kubernetes (an advantage).
- Experience working with monitoring tools at the software and hardware levels and information visualization, such as Prometheus, ELK, etc. (an advantage).
- Experience in managing, running, and maintaining automated tests (an advantage).
- Experience in leading system integrations and delivery tests to customers as part of FAT/SAT (an advantage).
- Professional leadership ability for testing engineers, short and long-term planning, task prioritization, self-control, and team control according to project needs.
- Systematic engineering vision.
- Commitment to the mission, willingness to invest, resilience under pressure at work.
- Teamwork, precision, delivering constructive messages.
- Technical analytical ability, logical analysis.
- Good self-time management.
- Ability to separate essential from trivial.
- Willingness to work in non-standard hours.
- Creativity, innovation, and a search for technological challenges.
Preferably holds a degree in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Statistics.