System & Integration Engineer
About The Position
mPrest is hiring an Integration Engineer for a classified RF project team. The engineer will play a key role in leading the overall system. The position offers an in-depth perspective across various disciplines (hardware, software, mechanics, algorithms, communication, etc.) and involves team leadership in a dedicated lab.
The engineer will be responsible for leading the integration, version testing, system-level integration, on-site experiments, site surveys, integration in the system deployment process locally and abroad, addressing gaps through versions and ongoing updates.
- High learning ability and technical aptitude (computers, components, assemblies, etc.).
- Multidisciplinary work capability: system engineering, card design, firmware, software, production, etc.
- Team collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Participation in field experiments.
- Travel to customers both domestically and internationally.
- High self-learning ability.
- Knowledge and experience in transitioning a project from development to production.
- Degree in engineering/physics/computer science or equivalent technical unit graduate of the IDF/AMAN's technological units. Engineering understanding and vision.