About The Position
We're looking for a talented Software Architect to join our enthusiastic team for developing the next-generation system that will bring the evolving world of renewable energy to the next level using cutting-edge technologies.
If you have experience in microservices architecture, Java / Spring, K8S, MongoDB, and large and complex distributed systems, you are passionate about making the world a better place.
And you want to have a key role that impacts millions of people, we're looking for you!
- Designs and authors robust platform components within a large-scale system.
- Assist team lead in requirements gathering and analysis, solution research and design.
- Produces clean, scalable, modular, secure, well structured, testable code.
- Collaborates with other developers continually throughout the Software Development life cycle.
- Builds and helps maintain reusable components and libraries.
- Influences application architecture and development processes.
- Effectively communicates within the technical team and with stakeholders
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science from a leading institute or technology army experience.
- 10+ years of experience working on complex SW projects developing in Java or similar
- 3+ years of experience as a software architect and design process, working on large-scale, complex and high performance distributed systems
- Strong background with at least one cloud provider services (AWS, GCP, Azure) - a MUST
- Experience in at least one methodology of docker e.g: docker-compose, docker swarm, K8R, EKS, ECS or other – Must
- Strong database skills (in SQL, NoSQL) and Big Data tools
- Deep understanding with web systems (API / REST / NGINX)
- Experience with a microservices architecture and distributed systems
- Experience with Message Queuing (e.g. Apache Kafka, activemq, etc.).
- Experience working on Linux and Multi processing environment
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Hands-on with multiple technologies
- An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving ability
- Fast learning abilities
- High levels of creativity and vision
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Familiar with GIT and TFS.
- Experience with modern electricity and IOT systems.
- Knowledge in algorithms, data-mining and machine learning