About The Position
mPrest Systems is a global provider of mission critical, software Command and Control solutions for the defense sector.
We are looking for a seasoned engineer to join our talented system engineering department.
As a system engineer you will be leading complex, multidisciplinary projects as a the technical owner, processing the customer needs and values into system specifications and requirements, overview the development and chair the acceptance processes.
• Customer Liaison.
• Analysis of customer needs and requirements.
• Identification of internal Project’s Specifications and requirements.
• Ability to lead and manage sub-contractors, including contractual engagements and procurement supervision.
• Ability to lead a team of engineers, including the management of work plans and delivery schedules.
• Ability to create effective and deployable solutions to complex engineering challenges.
• Preparing, Leading and participating in Design Reviews and contractual engagements activities.
• Leading acceptance and delivery processes with multiple entities, domestically and abroad.
• Reporting to Director of Engineering and Project Manager.
• BSc in Electrical/Aerospace/Mechanical/Computer or Software Engineering is a threshold requirement. (Bachelors in Physics/Math/Computer Science with relevant experience will also be considered.)
• MSc in Systems/Electrical/Aerospace Engineering is an advantage.
• At least two years of hands on experience in research and development roles (or similar academic experience).
• At least two years as Systems Engineer/Technical Manager/Technical Product Manager in a technology company.
• Strong MS Office (including MS Project) Skills.
• Strong Presenting and Leadership abilities.
• Experience with Aerospace/Military/C4I/C2 systems design and development is an advantage.
• Valid Level 3 Security Clearance is a an advantage