About The Position
mPrest is looking for a Fullstack Tech-Lead/Team leader to join our enthusiastic team in using cutting-edge technologies to develop the next generation of IoT and Command and Control, for national scale systems in various industries, from transportation, connected cars, water, EMS, and other industry 4.0
- Hands-On development, design, and feature implementation
- You will be effective, reliable, responsible, and capable in both independent efforts as well as a team effort
- Provide customer support by solving project issues
- Software development in C#
- Object Oriented Programming / Object Oriented Design (OOP/OOD)
- Self and fast learning skills
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Experience with client-server system development and multi-threading
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft’s technologies, specifically: .NET Core development in C#, ASP.Net Core, MSSQL, and WPF
- Communication protocols using TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, sockets, WCF
- Web clients utilizing modern Angular
- Working with TFS as source control - ADVANTAGE
- Development using TDD and writing unit tests - ADVANTAGE
- Experience with micro-services architecture and distributed systems.
- Experience with integration of algorithmic modules.
- Experience working on both Windows and Linux.
- Agile/SCRUM methodology.
- Writing E2E tests.