Senior Fullstack Developer
About The Position
We seek an experienced full-stack team leader to develop an advanced Command & Control system for the site in Tel Aviv.
- Developing a Command & Control system using C# (server-side) and WPF (client-side), in a Windows environment, combined Hands-On (HO).
- Front and Back End development.
- Involvement in all software development stages, including system engineering, requirement definition and management, interfaces, software design, implementation, testing, and integration in combined hardware/software systems and additional disciplines.
- Integration into an exciting and challenging project, with complex and multiple interfaces.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering -Must.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in large-scale C# software development in a Windows environment
- Experience in developing with WPF
- Experience in C2 or C4I systems development.
- Experience in communication protocols.
- High personal communication skills and presentation abilities for management levels.
- Systems understanding, and problem-solving skills in a changing environment.
- Experience with ALM tools (Git, Azure DevOps) for development management (configuration management, tasks, requirements, bugs, and testing).
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies (Scrum).
- Self-learning capabilities and rapid adaptation to new topics and existing software systems.
Why Join Us
- Leadership and influence on unique technological actions.
- Integration into a company dealing with cutting-edge technology, combined with practical use in the field.