Embedded SW Tech lead
About The Position
mPrest Defense division is searching for SW Embedded Tech Lead to join and lead in the R&D group. Take an active position in the software development lifecycle, from design sessions through code review and testing.
• Led a project according to Agile best practices.
• Interface with various R&D groups and with support tiers.
• Planning, executing and validating the teamwork according to the agreed design and requirements.
• Hands-On design and feature implementation.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
• 3+ years of experience in C++ Embedded (11/14/17) development
• Experience with Linux.
• Excellent communication skills, and capability to work with multiple interfaces.
• Experience with ALM tools (Git, Jira, Confluence, Azure DevOps).
• Experience as a tech leader- big advantage.