As the leader of our growing R&D group, you will play a key role as a mentor, shape the design of our systems, and set standards for quality and delivery.
If you want to take part in the development of core defense solutions, participate in all product development stages, attend military experiments, and contribute to the national security, your place is with us!
- Manage software development lifecycle, deliverables, performance, and vision.
- Plan and Lead features development, functional and non-functional, From SW design through implementation, automation, and manual testing.
- Lead and take part in defining architecture discussions and the division’s technological roadmap and lifecycle.
- Build and maintain an engineering culture of excellence. Lead and monitor the development’s execution, deliveries and KPI’s.
- Direct the professional growth of staff by providing coaching, mentoring, training, and supervision of the software engineering groups, including backend, frontend, QA, and DevOps.
- Strategize and align with commercial operations and deployment teams to ensure timelines and budgets are met.
- Advocating and communicating technology capabilities internally and externally, including leadership, Utilities Board, customers, partners, and investor
- Can-Do and Hands-On approach.
- Excellent communication
- Highly motivated, self-driven, leads by example.
- 7+ years experience in R&D managerial roles
- Experience as VP R&D or R&D director of 30+ sized team.
- Experience in managing QA and Devops teams.
- +10years of software development experience in in .NET C#, JAVA.
- 3+ years experience with micro services architecture and distributed systems.
- Experience with PMO, agile and CI/CD methodologies and practices (TFS/GIT)
- Strong design, architecture, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with web frontend development (Angular, React, Vue).
- Proven record of delivering complex, distributed systems.
- Ability to build long-term plans and set alignment around goals and objectives.
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning.
- Define and manage all technological aspects of the division. Convert business vision to tech strategy.
- Capability to work with multiple interfaces throughout the organization (System Engineering, Project Management, HR, Purchase, Finance, Senior Management).
- Great customer facing abilities.
- Presentation design skills (Hebrew & English).
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Defense background – Big advantage
- Experience in private clouds
- Experience with Command & Control Systems – Big advantage
- Valid Security Clearance