Senior .NET Developer
About The Position
Senior Full Stack Developer for advanced operational system development.
If you want to take part in the development of core defense solutions, participate in all product development stages, attend military experiments, and contribute to the national security, your place is with us!
- At least 5 years of hands-on software development experience.
- Proven experience in requirements analysis and design implementation.
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design and development principles (OOD/OOP).
- Experience working in a Multithreading/Multiprocessing environment.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering/science or graduate of a technological military service.
- Proven experience in C#, .NET environment, WPF - significant advantage.
- Proven experience in developing distributed systems - significant advantage.
- Design and development of Micro-Services architecture - significant advantage.
- Experience working with databases.
- Experience working with data communication.
- Experience in GIS and/or video systems.
- Experience in WEB Full Stack technologies and working in a Cloud environment.