About The Position
Are you a unique individual? mPrest is seeking an out of the box individual, who is a sales hunter, and at the same time technically inclined and enjoys presales as well. The suitable candidate will be a great salesperson, have great technical skills, as well as great communication skills. An understanding of the global energy industry would be a significant benefit.
As a sales/presales director, you will work closely across various verticals such as sales, marketing, delivery and product development.
Your job will include understanding the customer’s needs and pitching the company’s products as suitable solutions. You will also be required to actively observe customer behavior and predict future needs for product development.
For this position we are specifically seeking a candidate who is a sales hunter who will assume sales account responsibilities, as well as presales responsibilities.
- Assume sales account responsibilities in order to generate and close your own business opportunities, in parallel to supporting other sales executives in closing their business opportunities.
- Build lasting relationships with customers.
- Understand customer needs and make sales presentations.
- Prepare sales proposals and take leadership on responding to tenders (RFI, RFP, etc.).
- Plan sales strategies in response to market and competitors’ behavior.
- Act as an architect on an appropriate technical solution to meet the customer’s business requirements.
- Investigate and optimize a solution’s fit to the requirements of an opportunity, both current and future.
- Work in sync with the product development team and develop sustainable and commercially viable products.
- A sales “hunter”, with specific experience in software sales, preferably in the energy or Industrial IoT markets; both direct sales, as well as indirect channels.
- Results oriented
- Good interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working with global customers.
- Independent thinker, and ability to work independently
- Self and group management skills
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, or other comparable degree
- MBA is an advantage.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience.
- Solution-oriented analytical skills and the ability to recognize the demands on the side of the clients.
Why Join Us
Empower Digital Transformation. Now.
Leveraging its unparalleled experience and expertise in real-time mission-critical command and control software, mPrest has developed the world-leading distributed asset orchestration and optimization software. mPrest's micro-services based, real-time orchestration and optimization platform brings the power of AI and IoT to the digital transformation of the energy and other industrial IOT markets. mPrest's applications suite, including Distributed Energy Resources Management Systems (DERMS) and Asset Health Management (AHM) are deployed on premise or in the cloud in record time in the most forward-looking and efficient organizations worldwide, including some of the world's largest energy companies. mPrest's vendor-agnostic product suite interfaces with millions of sensors, devices, machines, assets, subsystems, IT and OT applications, creating a system of systems that provides end-to-end visibility and control over complex and distributed operations.