About The Position
Our company is looking for an organized and self-motivated office administrator to join us. In this role, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to our office personnel. The office administrator’s role will include working closely with our CEO and leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organizing meetings.
- Provide ongoing administrative support to all employees and management levels at the front desk including phone calls.
- Welcoming visitors, vendors, and candidates.
- Personal Assistant to the CEO, manage his schedules and responsible for his calendar and visitors. Coordinating management meetings and order refreshments.
- Organize the office layout, purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Supporting new employees' onboarding.
- Support ad hoc and ongoing projects on various relevant administrative aspects.
- Experience administrator or service-oriented positions.
- Availability for a full-time position from 09:00 to 18:00, with flexibility to ad-hoc tasks, from our Petach -Tikvah Office.
- Great interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a can-do approach.
- A great team player, people person - service oriented
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and problem solving. Well organized
- Experience with a variety of office software (MS Office, Outlook, Excel, VC tools).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Hebrew and English.