mPrest Systems, a global provider of mission-critical monitoring & control solutions for the defense, security, utility and Internet of Things (IoT) sectors, is looking for Project Manager.
- At least 5 years of proven experience as a Project Manager – Must
- Experience in software project management – Must
- Experience with C4I/C2 Systems – Must
- Technical background in software development – Must
- Project management capabilities – Ability to lead tasks, manage time and budget, prioritize actions– Must
- Strong communication and influencing skills, able to “hold the room” and lead meetings.
- Team player with high motivation and good personal skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain valued working relationships with lead contractors, stakeholders and senior management
- Ability to coordinate and synchronize between software development teams and other internal groups to design, build, test, and release software on time and with high quality.
- Security Clearance – Must.
- BSc. in Computer Science/Software Engineering/Electrical Engineering- an advantage.