We are looking for a talented ML senior expert to join our enthusiastic team. You will take a significant part in the next-generation system that will bring the evolving world of renewable energy to the next level, using cutting-edge technologies.
Experience Software System Expert with a background in distributed computing, cloud-native, analytics, and mission-critical systems in the Energy market. With strong leadership capability within the RnD organization.
- Lead the AI & ML design and roadmap at mPrest.
- String customer-facing capabilities and expertise in building technology solutions to customer needs for Utilities.
- Analysis of the projects and product needs related to AI
- Build state of art command and control software architecture that incorporates ML technology
- Lead POC for platforms, tooling, and ML frameworks which should be incorporated into the product
- Lead the definition of the AI/ML engineering and data scientists work pipeline (MLOPS)
- At least 5 years of experience in delivery analytics solutions for Utilities/Energy companies.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in Data Scientist projects, including DNN and time series
- At least 2 years of experience with public Cloud (AWS or Azure or GCP)
- At least 3 years of experience with System Software Architecture
- At least 2 years of experience with microservices & K8
- Experience with architectures that incorporated Analytics – advantage
- Experience with architectures that incorporated ML- advantage