mPrest is looking for an experienced and highly qualified Security & Network Engineer to join our Global Core Infrastructure team in HQ offices in Petach Tikva.
-Full project’s life cycle for network and network security: Design, Implementation, Operation, Improvement
-Management and maintenance of enterprise network infrastructure
-Maintaining security inventories and performing audits of the infrastructure
-Defining, implementing, assessing and maintaining controls necessary to protect the network and Internet perimeters in accordance with security requirements
- +3 years of experience
- Deep knowledge in L2 & L3 protocols such as VLAN, PIM, IGMP, etc
- Proven hands-on experience with FortiGate & PaloAlto FW
- Proven hands-on experience with Cisco & Dell Switches
- Knowledge in opensource monitor softwares (Prometheus’s, Graphana, Librenms)…
- Knowledge in NetApp storage (NAS & SAN)
- Independent, responsible worker, able to plan and execute
- CCNA, CCNP advantage.
- Experience and knowledge with cloud base environments such as AWS/Azure – advantage
- Managing certificates– advantage
- Experience and knowledge of virtual environments such as VMware and HyperV – advantage