mPrest Defense division is searching for algorithms developers to join our software development teams in developing innovative algorithms. The position includes implementation, analysis and maintenance of algorithms, using primarily the C++ language and Python.
mPrest has vast defense experience and a proven track record in the development of highly innovative command-and-control (C2) systems such as Iron Dome, one of the world’s most complex and successful air-defense systems.
· 2 years of experience in C++, can also fit to B.Cs graduated.
· Experience with Python – advantage
· Independent and proactive.
· Self and fast learning skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering / software / computer science / information systems / aeronautics